- we are still in marriage counseling. He is still an idiot. Not sure if that's going to be compatible for a lifetime of marriage.
- Nolan is fantastic. He's brave, fearless, sweet, funny, and full of temper tantrums. But he just Won't talk! The lack of communication is becoming really frustrating for me and him. I just don't know what he wants all the time. We have definitely started the full on throw himself on the floor tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. I feel so bad for him, but I don't give in.
- My mom is coming to visit for a little bit. She is slightly addicted to her grandson. Do they make grandkid interventions?
- Fall is finally here in Nebraska and it feels so good, you know ; when I wear a jacket! I am working on getting a cold, and my throat isn't feeling so hot.
- I hate our needy, anxiety filled, ridiculous dog. But my husband insists that the dog is family, and will not get rid of her. Nice to know where I rank in our family.
- I'm feeling down. Not depressed per se, but just overwhelmed. Nothing feels right or good in this house right now, and I'm thinking about making some scary big decisions about our family. But I just don't know what to do. Thus the silence from me, I just don't have time to blog in the midst of all of this.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Life has been busy and kicking my butt. How about a fabulous bullet post?